Sat, Mar 17, 07 at 11:56
|I have just seen some lovely pyramid cards and would love to learn how to make them. Can anyone help me out on this project? Thanks for any help.|
|I don't think I've heard of them before|
|Here's one for you to look at.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Pyramid Card Instructions
|Here's another. |
I've done these, lined with foils inside and velvet outside, with a tassell in the bottom
Hope they help
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.