|While seaching for chery2's craft at the Martha Stewart Living site, I discovered this cute idea for a Father's Day card... it looks pretty easy... sort of an origami shirt and tie!
It's still early enough to use a scrap piece of paper and give it a try so you'll be ready!
Now who besides Martha has decorative 8½x14" paper around the house! If my math is correct, you can cut some 12" square scrapbooking paper to 7¼x12" or evem standard 8½x11" paper to 6¾x11". It really doesn't matter if the paper is exactly the same size as Martha's or even the same proportions... just use what you have. The shirt may just be in a little different proportions!
Here is a link that might be useful: Folded-Shirt Card
|that is cute. I think we did one in class years ago. I have a card around somewhere I made for Father's day. a lot less complicated (size wise) I'll have to see if I can dig it up. I'm trying to scan all cards I find or that my kids have saved for me. I haven't found that exploding one yet but I will!!|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.