Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Father's Day Card Idea

Posted by red_confetti (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 31, 06 at 11:51

While seaching for chery2's craft at the Martha Stewart Living site, I discovered this cute idea for a Father's Day card... it looks pretty easy... sort of an origami shirt and tie!

It's still early enough to use a scrap piece of paper and give it a try so you'll be ready!

Now who besides Martha has decorative 8x14" paper around the house! If my math is correct, you can cut some 12" square scrapbooking paper to 7x12" or evem standard 8x11" paper to 6x11". It really doesn't matter if the paper is exactly the same size as Martha's or even the same proportions... just use what you have. The shirt may just be in a little different proportions!

Here is a link that might be useful: Folded-Shirt Card

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Father's Day Card Idea

that is cute. I think we did one in class years ago. I have a card around somewhere I made for Father's day. a lot less complicated (size wise) I'll have to see if I can dig it up. I'm trying to scan all cards I find or that my kids have saved for me. I haven't found that exploding one yet but I will!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here