|I don't know if we've seen this one before|
Here is a link that might be useful: Craftyjan's website
|interesting site. Thanks Minnie!|
|Thanks Minnie. I liked the photo coasters and also the magnetic clips. I think it would be fun to print out a full length photo of each person in the family on card stock, cut out and use these as the image to glue to the clothes pins. Place on fridge for individual messages.|
|How'd I miss that! Will definitely have to go back for more. (darned slow connection!) She even has handmade stamps! :-D|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here