Sat, Mar 22, 03 at 10:24
|I don't know if we've seen this one before|
Here is a link that might be useful: Craftyjan's website
|interesting site. Thanks Minnie!|
|Thanks Minnie. I liked the photo coasters and also the magnetic clips. I think it would be fun to print out a full length photo of each person in the family on card stock, cut out and use these as the image to glue to the clothes pins. Place on fridge for individual messages.|
|How'd I miss that! Will definitely have to go back for more. (darned slow connection!) She even has handmade stamps! :-D|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.