Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Paper Punch Flower Magnets

Posted by Rosie_GA (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 28, 03 at 9:52

WELL.......This was just great fun. All the little petals done with punches....leafs, hearts, and balloons. Big glob of "YES" glue in the center and then just place petals one by one in the glue. When all paper has been placed I added AIG fine gliter to stick to the glue part. Also formed the center of th flower. Glued magnet on back. Guess I'll send them out in Easter boxes. Also will try on eBay........rosie_peachstate.
will post in gallery.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Paper Punch Flower Magnets

What a clever way to use those punches. I brought the pic up front. Thanks Rosie

Here is a link that might be useful: the Magnets

o

Thanks Minnie......how do you do that? I don't see a place to browse to locate my pics. I see the url....on the gallery there is a browse location. I'm just a pothole in the information highway.

o

I can just imagine how much fun those would be to make! I think they'd be great as the bow on a gift pkg.

re: the link to your pic, when you have it up, copy the url, then paste in into the "useful link" box in your post. Pothole...LOL! If you can maneuver e bay, you can do anything!!!

o

Rosie, I'm on AOL so when I see your photo in the gallery I click on Favorite Places and it saves it to my side menu
I then copy and paste the url for your photo page in the Optional Link URL space and then give it a name for Name of Link.
Try it and see if it works for you. FIRST post to the gallery THEN make your message over here and include the gallery link page.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here