|What do you do with the letter-size sheets of foam? They won't go through a printer; I'm pretty sure they're just for cutting out. Any ideas? chery2|
|If you're looking for KID crafts to use the foam sheets, check the link below. There are several pages of links, I think about 60 ideas. |
If you're looking for ADULT crafting ideas for them, let us know. I bet someone has some good ideas.
Here is a link that might be useful: Kids' Crafts Using Craft Foam Sheets
|Danielle's Place is a great site for kids' crafts... if you hven't already discovered the site, I bet you'll find oodles of stuff to do with your little granddauther there. Have fun!|
Here is a link that might be useful: Fun Foam Crafts for Kids at Danielle's Place
|Ran across this book on creating with foam sheets... |
You could try finding it at your library. If they don't have it, take a look on eBay... I bet you can find a used copy there!
Here is a link that might be useful: The Awesome Book of Craft Foam Patterns
|I guess you could use them to put under card stock for stamping cushions. |
the double thick sheets can be used for mounting stamps too.
you might like some of the fun foam things I have made for my web page..lots of craft ideas there
lord grant me patience, and I want it now!
Here is a link that might be useful: cozi's Corner
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.