Fri, Mar 31, 06 at 7:16
|Whenever I pick up my 3-yr-old granddaughter at her pre-school, the walls are adorned with something clever. Last time, the teacher had painted a stem w/ leaves onto pieces of paper, and each toddler painted the bottom of his/her foot with paint and stepped on top of the stem to make a footprint tulip! So cute! chery2|
|What a delightful idea. Thanks for sharing|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.