Fri, Mar 31, 06 at 7:16
|Whenever I pick up my 3-yr-old granddaughter at her pre-school, the walls are adorned with something clever. Last time, the teacher had painted a stem w/ leaves onto pieces of paper, and each toddler painted the bottom of his/her foot with paint and stepped on top of the stem to make a footprint tulip! So cute! chery2|
|What a delightful idea. Thanks for sharing|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here