|This looks really interesting. Has anyone ever done their own?|
Here is a link that might be useful: Cards, etc. to grow
|Oh, that's a great site!! They're really pretty, aren't they!!!??? I have this site bookmarked,Plant this Card , but haven't tried them yet. I think they'd make good Easter cards for the kids! |
|That's a great site, thanks for letting us know about it. |
My stamping teacher sent me a flower pot card once with somekind of embedded seeds. I'll have to dig around in my sample box and see if I can find it. I don't remember it looking anything like this.,
I did make my own paper a couple of times and this is a great way to make gifts.
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here