Fri, Mar 28, 03 at 0:27
|This looks really interesting. Has anyone ever done their own?|
Here is a link that might be useful: Cards, etc. to grow
|Oh, that's a great site!! They're really pretty, aren't they!!!??? I have this site bookmarked,Plant this Card , but haven't tried them yet. I think they'd make good Easter cards for the kids! |
|That's a great site, thanks for letting us know about it. |
My stamping teacher sent me a flower pot card once with somekind of embedded seeds. I'll have to dig around in my sample box and see if I can find it. I don't remember it looking anything like this.,
I did make my own paper a couple of times and this is a great way to make gifts.
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.