Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nice card stock

Posted by Minnie_TX (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 28, 03 at 23:19

I got a nice package of cardstock at Walmart today 50 sheets (5 colors) for 3.97 in pastels

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nice card stock

Speaking of cardstock.......I read a glowing review of "Stampin Up's Ultrasmooth white and vanilla."

Have you guys ever used that?

Big stamp show here next weekend.......may look for it there.
See ya there.....

o

I haven't heard of it. I really miss my Stampin' Up classes. I'll have to ask my teacher (ex) about it next time I email her. Where is the big stamp show?? The
Dallas area??
I don't know if they can sell at shows. But try to find it anyway.

o
Show Scoop

The "Heirloom" stamp show will be in Duluth, GA, just outside Atlanta.

Come go with me........

o

Stampin' Up's cardstock is great. I don't sell it, just buy it myself. :) (In case you're wondering.)

o

I want to go to the Duluth show! If my vehicle were more reliable I would just take off. Would be about a 3 hour drive for me. I heard the upcoming convention in Winston-Salem (2 hrs) is more geared to scrapbooking.

About the Stampin' Up cardstock --I think that's the one I read about recently where someone said Walmart's coated cardstock is just as good and cheaper. Not sure if that comes in colors, though...

o

Lia......if you are only three hours.......you can hitchhike.......stay on I-20 and I'll meet you at the interstate.

o

I love Stampin' Up's cardstock! Honestly, though, for white I use the stuff that comes about 250 sheets for $5.00 in the office supply aisle. For colors, I am currently trying to make the switch to only using Stampin' UP. That means that my Brownie troop is going to have to do a lot of stampin to help me get rid of all of the Wal-Mart stuff! LOL! The only drawback I have found with it is that it will not go through the copier I have access to because it is too thick. Drat!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here