Return to the Paper Arts Forum
| Post a Follow-Up
Posted by taunia1
Fri, Feb 21, 03 at 22:57
|Crystal Lacquer Ideas by Barbie Boop
Subject: Crystal Laquer/Dimension
Here are some ways to use it:
1- Flower petals or middles add some FF (fun flock) over the middle!
2- Butterfly wings
9- Jewelry, (diamonds, watches)
11- Shoes, (add red glitter!)
12- Dog or cat noses (makes them look wet!)
13- Snowflakes! And then add glitter!
14- Honey pot and honey!
15- Chocolate candy image!
16- Christmas tree lights!
18- Over a fish tank! Faux word/phrase embossing just
19- As a glue for glitter
20- To make waxy/shiny looking fruit!
21- Ornaments on a Christmas card!
22- Over a heart (for a candied look!)
23- Apple or other seeds
24- Pearl Ex dry brushed on top of CL is pretty!
25- Mix or swirl some PP in the CL
26- Fairy wings! Dust
27- Water or puddles!
28- Adhesive for clear beedz
29- On images and borders of photo frames/mats
30- Use it to Color in images with it (there are different colors! )
31- Making a vase, mug, picture look glassy !
32- Along the top of fruit to look like it is wet from being rinsed!
33- Cover an entire colored image with CL then cover with clear beedz!
34- Use different colors to color an image in! (Painting with CL)
35- CL can be used to seal and adhere pressed flowers on a card
36- Use a few layers of CL for a great 3 D look
37- Add some glitter on top of the CL- Clear or iridescent is really
38- Out line your images
39- Cover Glass containers with CL, that have been stamped on a card
40- Cover your entire card by using a brayer and rolling the CL over top.
41- Stipple brush it on top of your card/stamped images for a neat look
42- Stamp bubbles for a water/fish scene and cover the bubbles with CL
43- Use bubble wrap to apply the CL to your card front!
44- Use it to make a tile out of a stamped image (s) on card stock or mat
45- Cover your punched images with CL to make them 3D
46- To make a 3D look apply some CL on some card stock. Let it dry.
Repeat in between layers add a tissue stamped image! (perm ink) try more
stamped images in other layers! Looks neat
47- Use your circle punches and make buttons! Punch a small circle use
your mini 1/16 punch and punch 2-4 holes then cover with CL! Use as an
embellishment on a card!
Post a Follow-Up
Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.
If you are a member, please log in.
If you aren't yet a member, join now!
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.