Wed, Feb 12, 03 at 20:51
|ATTACHING VELLUM TO YOUR CARD!
Cut 2 holes in the top of the vellum and card and tie them together!
Cut your vellum the same size as your card and glue just the folded edge
with your glue stick
Cut your vellum the same size as your card and use a card tassel to
Attach it with cord, ribbon, raffia, string, yarn
Use your glue stick behind the stamped image to adhere it to your card!
Use your glue stick behind an embossed sponged boarder edge
make a flap that goes to the back of the card. the width of double sided
tape, and adhere it that way
apply glue stick or other adhesive to the paper you re layering the
vellum on. Let the paper sit until adhesive becomes tacky, then attach
Use photo corners to mount it to your card!
Sew the vellum to your card!
Corner slot punch!
2 way glue
can you add to this list?
From Barbie Boop
|There is a new vellum tape out........I have it but haven't tried it.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.