Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
i tried putting some pictures in the gallery

Posted by justluvtocraft (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 18, 03 at 19:28

i think only one went through...i was trying to make them a bit bigger and it told me the image was too big.....yet everyone tells me the pictures are too small to view clearly
i give up...hopefully you can view them with the link below...it is my msn site and i have some albums in there with cards as well as xmas ornaments and other stuff

Here is a link that might be useful: my msn craft sharing site

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: i tried putting some pictures in the gallery

I loved the one with the background papers and the sun in one corner

o

NIce job......I just created some photo albums on picturetrail.......real nice and simple.

will attach a link if you want to view.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rosie's albums

o

justluvtocraft-- great work on your cards! I really like the one with foam shapes, the bright colors and all... Don't give up trying. I'm sure some of us here could help you with resizing (not me, I'm lousy at it myself LOL! and I've had more failures than successes! *feeble grin*)

Rosie-- great work in your album, too! How did you do the fadey-out thing on your garden pix? The baby feet pic is just precious! Congrats, btw, he's absolutely beautiful!

o

Lia......the fadey-out thing is an option that you can mark when you set up the album.....pretty neat huh?

The good thing about picturetrail is that you can add whenever you want. I have added new dominos and new grandbaby pics.
Still have to do flowers.

o

Oh, thanks so much for sharing your great cards! I especially love your mosiacs and the last card with the buttons on it. All I can say is it takes som fussing with the compression levels to get those photos small in file size but large in screen size. I use Photoshop to resize mine but it's not much help if you don't have that program. The only other one I know how to do it in is Paint Shop Pro.

rosie- your grandbaby is such a little doll! And I love your "emerge" collage...did you have that up on Ebay?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here