Sun, Feb 9, 03 at 18:48
|wonderful posts!! I have had as much trouble writing letters (or phoning for that matter). I always felt that if it was bad news no one would want to hear it(they had their own); or if it was good news then they would feel I was bragging. LOL. Now I can record all my thoughts!! And I don't think after these lists that I could ever run out of topics!!|
|I'm glad you like it!|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here