Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The card is finished

Posted by taunia1 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 28, 03 at 14:06

I would like to thank everyone for the ideas & suggestions you gave me for this difficult card to make. It is finished. Please look.

Here is a link that might be useful: Keren's Card

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The card is finished

Nice job and it will be treasured forever.

o

Terrible task, beautiful job!

o

Your loving heart really shows in this work. Thanks for sharing.

o

Thanks everyone. I tried my best. Hugs, Taunia.

o

It's very pretty and moving. I'm sure you must be exhausted after the late hours and especially the TLC you put into it. But I'll bet it'll be cherished for a long time to come.

o

My client loved it. She said the family would cherish it. I'm so pleased.

o

What a difficult task to tackle, but it turned out beautifully. I really like the poem, too. I know they will treasure it!
I still have a bag of cards, letters & poems from when my mom passed away 12 years ago. Every now & then I go through them and have a little cry, then I feel comforted.

Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here