Fri, Feb 29, 08 at 12:57
|I saw someone doing it briefly on TV. Not many how-to's available on the net other than some simple methods posted by teachers for elementary school crafts.
Any help appreciated.
|Hi I tried this method at a Stampin Up work shop. The paper came out beautiful! |
I hope this helps.
Here is a link that might be useful: Shaving Cream PDF
|check out www.splitcoaststampers.com I bet they have a tutorial.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.