|My post intitled "Lia, this poem is for you"; something extrodinary happened to Lia & she's lucky to be alive. I called her, crying; I was sooo scared. I'm so glad we have her here. Please read my post, it's down on the page a ways.|
|Thanks, I had no idea.|
|I recieved an email from her; telling me what happened. I started shaking & crying. I immediately called her to make sure she was ok. We have been close for a few years now, & I am just sooo grateful things turned out the way they did. I was a correctional nurse at a men's maximum security prison for almost 4 years & know there's alot of meaness out there.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here