Mon, Feb 17, 03 at 11:35
|My post intitled "Lia, this poem is for you"; something extrodinary happened to Lia & she's lucky to be alive. I called her, crying; I was sooo scared. I'm so glad we have her here. Please read my post, it's down on the page a ways.|
|Thanks, I had no idea.|
|I recieved an email from her; telling me what happened. I started shaking & crying. I immediately called her to make sure she was ok. We have been close for a few years now, & I am just sooo grateful things turned out the way they did. I was a correctional nurse at a men's maximum security prison for almost 4 years & know there's alot of meaness out there.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.