Tue, Feb 22, 11 at 11:34
|Does anyone else have this problem when they are making paper? After using either metal or plastic screen, the pulp doesn't want to come off of the screen. In between sheets this time, I sprayed a poly spray on the screen and the next sheet of pulp is currently stuck. I know this sounds like a bear and rabbit joke, but, does anyone else have a problem with pulp sticking to their screen?|
|Did you contact either the people who make the materials/screen or a editor of a paper/craft magazine? |
Since I have never made paper I can't help but those people should.
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here