|Couldn't remember posting this before, but found it in my Favorites folder.
Something to make with teabag folding. Might have to get creative with the design. I don't think I have any of those stamps... LOL!
|That is adorable. I've not had any luck with tea bag folding, in fact I gave most of my papers away. I love it but can't seem to make the folds look good. That is a darling stamp.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here