Wed, Feb 19, 03 at 11:17
|Couldn't remember posting this before, but found it in my Favorites folder.
Something to make with teabag folding. Might have to get creative with the design. I don't think I have any of those stamps... LOL!
|That is adorable. I've not had any luck with tea bag folding, in fact I gave most of my papers away. I love it but can't seem to make the folds look good. That is a darling stamp.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.