Wed, Feb 19, 03 at 10:59
|Someone asked me about a 3d star used in one of my cards. I was going to scan the pattern and post it here when I remembered there are instructions online.
http://www.highhopes.com/index.html Scroll down almost halfway and look on the left.
When you finish the first, you have a pattern! Or... if you have a star outline, just score it as shown then fold --mountain, valley, mountain, valley...
I love the one on the site made from a map!
|There are alot of interesting things on that site. Did you check out the coffee table cards?|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here