Wed, Feb 19, 03 at 10:59
|Someone asked me about a 3d star used in one of my cards. I was going to scan the pattern and post it here when I remembered there are instructions online.
http://www.highhopes.com/index.html Scroll down almost halfway and look on the left.
When you finish the first, you have a pattern! Or... if you have a star outline, just score it as shown then fold --mountain, valley, mountain, valley...
I love the one on the site made from a map!
|There are alot of interesting things on that site. Did you check out the coffee table cards?|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.