Tue, Feb 26, 13 at 9:55
|can anyone tell me what kind of paper was used in the attached pic and where u think I might be able to purchase this open weave ribbon? Thanks fellow crafters.|
|Check out this page for the ribbon. http://www.save-on-crafts.com/hempcording.html The paper is probably an imported handmade cotton or lokta with botanicals. I can find this kind of paper at our local art store. This is the closest I've found online. http://handmade-paper.us/page/CPO/PROD/floral/27-11-01 Look around on this site, you might find something you like even better!!|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.