|This a.m., my neighbor asked me to do a card for her; she had an online friend who passed away, I believe yesterday or last night. She was killed by a drunk driver; leaving behind an 8 year old daughter, she was a single parent. Her family is going to have a keepsake box for her daughter. There are online friends that are making cards to put into the box for the little girl. I need some ideas for this one guys. I want to make it special. It breaks my heart. Thanks in advance. Blessings to all, Taunia.|
|How sad! :-( |
That would be tough; I wouldn't know what to say! Seems you'd need to know a little something about the mother.
Maybe there is some kind of symbolism you could use... I'm drawing a blank right now, but you know what I mean, right?
Best wishes for your tough assignment!
|Thanks, Lia. Someone suggested an angel collage. I'll keep that theme in mind. I need to make this by the end of today.|
|I think the angel theme sounds good and appropriate.|
|This is such a wonderful idea! Please suggest (to the neighbor) that as many as possible write about the mother and include as many pictures of the mother as possible including pictures of the mother when young. I lost my aunt several years ago, and am now helping one of my cousins collect pictures of her mother.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here