Fri, Feb 7, 03 at 8:55
|This was sent to me by Barbie Boop:
i love them. they are subtle. love to color images in with them and
love to make marbled backtgrounds with them.
put water in a dish tub
use side of knife and rub on chalk allowing chalk dust to fall on top of
swirl water with knife
lay cs on top of water
pull cs out from one side... allowing the water/chalk to run down the
full length of the cs
cut and use
|I agree!!! She's good about sending good tips.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here