Fri, Feb 7, 03 at 8:55
|This was sent to me by Barbie Boop:
i love them. they are subtle. love to color images in with them and
love to make marbled backtgrounds with them.
put water in a dish tub
use side of knife and rub on chalk allowing chalk dust to fall on top of
swirl water with knife
lay cs on top of water
pull cs out from one side... allowing the water/chalk to run down the
full length of the cs
cut and use
|I agree!!! She's good about sending good tips.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.