Fri, Feb 7, 03 at 8:51
|This list was compiled from Barbie Boop:
PP (powdered pearls), PE (pearl ex) or Powdered Mica Tips:
Mix PP (powdered pearls), PE (pearl ex) or Powdered Mica with them
Brayer it onto paper for great background paper
Use a paintbrush and paint images in.
Water down and PAINT OVER colored images.
Water color (pencils or crayons) stamped images in. then paint the RP
over top. Try to find a close match.
Clear emboss over the RP images to seal the color and make them look
real shiney and pretty
Stamp an image on black (or dark) cs then color in with RP s.
Emboss then Bleach out an image on dark cs then color in with RP s.
Use your stipple brushes to stipple some backgrounds!
Sponge boarder around your cards
Sponge paint your images in.
Emboss a dark image onto white CS then rub/brush 2-3 RP colors over top
for a neat effect!
Browns, yellows,gold, rose, purples and greens are great for leaves
Remember when mixing your Rp s to write them down so you remember next
Sponge brush your RP s onto rubber (bold images) and stamp with
them-clear emboss over top. (words look great! Flowers are real pretty!)
I have a big background stamp of feathers-I like to stamp and emboss it
in black. Paint the feathers in with the RP s one color at a time and
then clear emboss over them. Go onto the next color and do the same. When
all the images are painted in then using 2/3 colors . Stipple in a
curcular motion to make swirls of color all over the whole image clear
emboss again. Leave it like this or.. brayer clear emboss over the whole
You can blend/ shade images in by grabbing 2 colors onto your brush and
painting the images in. while painting slowly turn your brush so that
both colors end up coming off the brush looks really neat!
Sponge in a "pulling" motion to make your grass
Sponge/dab colors in to make a sky blue, pink, purple, orange, yellow,
red, rose (finally I understand sky colors! Be daring! )
can you add to this list of ideas?
how have you used yours?
|"Heaven, I'm in Heaven" tap, tap, tap. . .(a little Fred and Ginger routine)|
|Minnie, I didn't know you had such talent!|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here