Thu, Feb 13, 03 at 8:14
|I was trying to make some folded paper stars with some beautiful gold vellum and the points keep cracking. Is there someway to avoid this, or do you think it's just the paper, cause the blue I used didn't crack? Or maybe I should try wetting the paper? Any thoughts? TIA Lorraine|
|Someone must have the answer. My first thought was water. maybe hot water - really hot. I know a heat gun will practically destroy it but maybe if you try a piece in the hottest water your fingers can stand it might work, At least the water shouldn't hurt it.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.