Thu, Feb 13, 03 at 8:14
|I was trying to make some folded paper stars with some beautiful gold vellum and the points keep cracking. Is there someway to avoid this, or do you think it's just the paper, cause the blue I used didn't crack? Or maybe I should try wetting the paper? Any thoughts? TIA Lorraine|
|Someone must have the answer. My first thought was water. maybe hot water - really hot. I know a heat gun will practically destroy it but maybe if you try a piece in the hottest water your fingers can stand it might work, At least the water shouldn't hurt it.|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here