Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ABCs and rubber stamping...

Posted by taunia1 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 18, 03 at 23:46

I thought this was cute; the list was made by barbieboop:
ABCs & rubber stamping
Lets have some fun! ABC's and rubberstamping:
how many stamping products are there? can we make a list of them from a-z?
A- adhesive, adventerous (I mean you've got to try some new things!), acetate, artistic wire, aluminum foil, amazing glaze, appliques, art markers, acrylic blocks, Anti-Static bag, Angel Dust- a stamping powder,
B- brayer, buying, blending, blender, book making, books, beedz, beads, baby wipes!, bleach, buttons, background papers, bone folder, boxes, Baby Wipes,
C-chalk, collozzle, creating, crafting, cutting, circle cutters, crystal laquer, chocolate, charms, corrugator, compressed sponges, cardstock, color wheel,confetti, cold laminate, collage, cutting board, Chaos--the constant state of being for my stamping room and table!!!! Carving tools and erasers, COOL FINGERS?, Corner Pro, Corner rounder, Corner punches, Credit Card ( LOL) Check book,

D-die cuts, dream weaver stencils, dry embossing/de bossing, diamond glaze, Dr. Martin's of course, dried flowers in paper, double-sided adhesive tape,Duplo CS, daubers (finger and mini),decorator papers, decorative scisors, dimension, deckle scissors, DOTS--the stamps and the POP kind,

E-embossing powders, embossing pens, Envelopes, EVO’S templates, exacto knife, erasers,
F- fun foam, fairy dust, fabric ink, FINGERS! , french fry box (makes a wonderful pattern), fibers, foam board,
“Fit-It Custom Template Printing cd-rom”, foils, flock!, Feed yourselves! Momma is stamping!, fabric, Faerie Dust, Faerie Myst Paints, Faerie Glass, Fiskars paper edger’s, freeform emboss, Flesh color pencils by Lyra, Fuschia ink & pads, funtustic???, funky film???
G- glue, glitter, glitter glue!, gel pens, gold leaf, glossy paper, glue stick, garanimals tags( makes a neat image on a card), gem stones!, glimmer glow spray!, glycerin,
H-heat gun, hand made paper, HALOS, hole punches, heart templates,
I-ink, ink pads, interference, imagination, ideas, IRON,
J- juicy ink pads and pens!, junk- for embellishing, jewelry (good for collage), jump rings, jelly rollers (pens), Jute,

Joss Paper (you can find it at oriental markets), Judikins,

K- kat trax tool-(A kat trax tool is something the radiant pearls people put out to stipple the radiant pearls with. Kind of like a wiry brush- holly.) , Knives, KAI's scissors, kid fingers, kaleidacolors, Kreate a lopes,
L-liquid Applique, loop, lace!, liquid crystal, light box,
M-marvey markers, metallic rub ons, metallic markers, Memories ink pads, mulberry paper,Mica, milwaukee heat gun, marbled stone, marbles, mulberry paper, MaGill Punches, magic Melt Embossable Pearls,

N-new techniques, new stamps!, nail polish (for background tech.), needle, noise (laughter, crying, ect over our projects), nylon ribbon, Nesting Templates, Neopaque paints???
O-oval templates and oval cutters, orginal works of art, organizers, O- rings for dangly things!, ORGANZA RIBBON , Orgami papers, Oil pastels!
P-puff paint, pearl ex, pigment ink, perm. Ink, powdered pearls, pens, pencils, paint brushes, paper, paint (tulip paint for fabric, embellishments), PolyShrink, Positioner, paper punches!, COOL SHAPPED CARD PATTERNS!, postage stamps-cancelled, paper towels, polymer clay, perfect score!, PAPERMAKING KITS, PAPERCASTING KITS, PAPERPUNCHES FOR PUNCH ART, penscore, paper clay

Q- q tips for blending and chalks, QUOTES FOR INSPIRATION!!!, questions, Quick drying glue, Quilt cards, Quilling tools, Questions - (How you do that??) ,
R- rubber stamps, rubber, radiant pearls, ranger ink pads, rice in a balloon for a background stamp, ruler, rubber bands! , ribbon, raffi, re-inkers, Rollagraphs,
S - stenciling, stippling, sponges, sayings, stamps!, salad spinner, shelf liner, sticker paper, Stickles- (acid-free glitter glue by Ranger), SNACKS!, scoring tools, scissors, salt!-(for watercolor resist technique), spackle, Scotch tape, shrink art, stamps, SWAPS!, scraps, Stampin' Up (How it all started for me.) and of course SNEAK--what I do with new additions to my STASH! , STAPLES- the store and the paper kind!, shaker cards and supplies, scrubber-used to scrub the ink off your stamps, stylus, seed beeds and sugar beeds! , String, self healing mat,

T- tidy tray, tea bag folding, tranparancy, being TEACHABLE, toilet paper- (faux paper casting with tp, starch, water and bold stamps), tria, tags, Tape!, time, templates, TOMBOW markers, tack it over and over,

U-UTEE, umounteds! , Ultimate Embossing Powder, unry paper!- (like mulberry), UHU glue sticks,
V- vivid ink pads, velvet paper, vellum paper , velvet to stamp on, Velcro, vacuum (from the mess of the embossing powder), Versa Mark, vinyl- for attaching um’s to acrylic blocks, VIDEOS FOR TEACHING,
W- wax seals, water colors (crayons, paint, or pencils), wire, water, wonder under, wonder tape, weaving, wire cutters, Window card, washi paper
X- xyron machine, Xtreme Gel Pens (The BEST gel pens! They color beautifully on laminate! , X-acto Knife, eXtremely Addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!, xerox paper, Xray film for templates,
Y-“YES” glue!, YOU!- (the integral part of any creative effort), yarn, yards of ribbon!, yard stick!, Y&G gel pens
Z - Zoom (and other brands of) modems, for networking through the internet, Zero $$ left in the bank, ZZZZ for after all our hard work, nap time!!, zebra pens, Zena’s stamps, Zip lock baggies...
Can YOU add to the list?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ABCs and rubber stamping...

LOL and i thought i was obsessed with rubberstamps....after reading this i realize i am not obsessed, in fact i have a lot to learn....thank you for making me feel normal again.
lol

o

thanks so much for sharing
this would be cute printed out like a book using abc's rubber stamps.

o

That's a great idea Minnie! If you do it, I wanna see! Hugs, Taunia.

o

This is also a good list for printing out in column form and then another column added as to where it is stored in your crafts area. think I might do it. I'm always wondering where I put so and so.

o

I started getting them in a column and when I finish I'll post it. It's shocking at how much stuff we have.

o

Taunia Please thank Barbieboop and thank you for posting it.Ithink you can save it to your files and then add a column. This is sure going to help me in my craft room The only thing I added was the freezer paper. There are a couple of things I'm not familiar with but will ask about them later on.

ABCs and rubber stampingon Sat, Jan 18, 03 at 23:46 I thought this was
cute; the list was made by barbieboop: (edited by Minnie-Tx)
ABCs & rubber stamping
Lets have some fun! ABC's and rubberstamping:
how many stamping products are there? can we make a list of them from a-z?
A adhesive,
adventerous (I mean you've got to try some new things!),
acetate,
artistic wire,
aluminum foil,
amazing glaze,
appliques,
art markers,
acrylic blocks,
Anti-Static bag,
Angel Dust- a stamping powder,
B brayer,
buying,
blending,
blender,
book making,
books,
beedz,
beads,
baby wipes
bleach,
buttons
background papers
bone folder
boxes
C chalk
collozzle
creating
crafting
cutting
circle cutters
crystal laquer
chocolate
charms
corrugator
compressed sponges
cardstock
color wheel
confetti
cold laminate
collage
cutting board
Carving tools and erasers
COOL FINGERS
Corner Pro
Corner rounder
Corner punches
D die cuts
dream weaver stencils
dry embossing/de bossing
diamond glaze, Dr. Martin's of course
dried flowers in paper
double-sided adhesive tape
Duplo CS
daubers (finger and mini)
decorator papers
decorative scisors
dimension
deckle scissors
DOTS--the stamps and the POP kind
E embossing powders
embossing pens
Envelopes,
EVO’S templates
exacto knife
erasers,
F fun foam
fairy dust
fabric ink
FINGERS
french fry box (makes a wonderful pattern)
fibers
foam board
“Fit-It Custom Template Printing cd-rom”
foils
flock
fabric
Faerie Dust
Faerie Myst Paints
Faerie Glass
Fiskars paper edger’s
freeform emboss
Freezer Paper
Flesh color pencils by Lyra
Fuschia ink & pads
funtustic???
funky film???
G glue
glitter
glitter glue
gel pens
gold leaf
glossy paper
glue stick
garanimals tags( makes a neat image on a card)
gem stones
glimmer glow spray
glycerin,
H heat gun
hand made paper
HALOS
hole punches
heart templates,
I ink
ink pads
interference
IRON,
J juicy ink pads and pens
junk- for embellishing
jewelry (good for collage)
jump rings
jelly rollers (pens)
Jute
Joss Paper (you can find it at oriental markets)
Judikins
K kat trax tool-(A kat trax tool is something the radiant pearls people put out to stipple the
radiant pearls with. Kind of like a wiry brush- holly.)
Knives
KAI's scissors
kid fingers
kaleidacolors
Kreate a lopes,
L liquid Applique
loop
lace
liquid crystal
light box,
M marvey markers
metallic rub ons
metallic markers
Memories ink pads
mulberry paper
Mica
milwaukee heat gun
marbled stone
marbles
mulberry paper
MaGill Punches
magic Melt Embossable Pearls
N new techniques
new stamps
nail polish (for background tech.)
needlenoise
nylon ribbon
Nesting Templates
Neopaque paints???
O oval templates
oval cutters
orginal works of art
organizers
O- rings for dangly things
ORGANZA RIBBON
Orgami papers
Oil pastels!
P puff paint
pearl ex
pigment ink
perm. Ink
powdered pearls
pens
pencils
paint brushes
paper
paint(tulip paint for fabric, embellishments)
PolyShrink
Positioner
paper punches
PATTERNS-COOL SHAPPED CARD
postage stamps cancelled
paper towels
polymer clay
PAPERMAKING KITS
PAPERCASTING KITS
PAPERPUNCHES FOR PUNCH ART
penscore
paper clay
Q q tips for blending and chalks
QUOTES FOR INSPIRATION
Quick drying glue
Quilt cards
Quilling toolsuestions
R rubber stamps
rubber
radiant pearls
ranger ink pads
rice in a balloon for a background stamp
ruler
rubber bands
ribbon
raffi
re-inkers
Rollagraphs,
S stenciling
stippling
sponges
sayings stamps
salad spinner
shelf liner
sticker paper
Stickles- (acid-free glitter glue by Ranger)
scoring tools
scissors
salt!-(for watercolor resist technique)
spackle
Scotch tape
shrink art
SWAPS
scraps
STAPLES
shaker cards and supplies
scrubber-used to scrub the ink off your stamps
stylus
seed beeds and sugar beeds
String
self healing mat
T tidy tray
tea bag folding
tranparancybeing
toilet paper- (faux paper casting with tp, starch, water and bold stamps)
tria
tags
Tape
templates
TOMBOW markers
tack it over and over
U UTEE
umounteds
Ultimate Embossing Powder
unry paper(like mulberry)
UHU glue sticks,
V vivid ink pads
velvet paper
vellum paper
velvet to stamp on
Velcro
vacuum (from the mess of the embossing powder)
Versa Mark
vinyl- for attaching um’s to acrylic blocks
VIDEOS FOR TEACHING,
W wax seals
water colors (crayons, paint, or pencils)
wire
water
wonder under
wonder tape
weaving
wire cutters
Window card
washi paper
X xyron machine
Xtreme Gel Pens (The BEST gel pens! They color beautifully on laminate!
X-acto Knife
xerox paper
Xray film for templates,
Y “YES” glue
yarn
yards of ribbon
yard stick
Y&G gel pens
Z zebra pens
Zena’s stamps
Zip lock baggies...
Can YOU add to the list?

o

Minnie, that's hysterical!!!! LOL!!! You need help gal. You have entirely too much time on your hands! LOL!!!

o

Gee, I was only trying to help.

o

acetone (image transfers)
acrylic medium (image transfers)
blocks (for UM rubber stamps)
carpet tape
cork (stamp on or make stamps)
crystals
dryer sheets
fibers
foam tape
Kreinik metallic thread
labels (the office kind)
leaf (gold, silver)
metal punches (holes and alphabet letters)
packing tape (transfers; stamp and leaf)
paper cutter
quilter's ruler
rubber cement
rotary cutter
stamp aligner
StudioTac (dry adhesive)
tool box (especially the one that fits stamp pads)
Tyvek

o

Hey Minnie, I thanked Barbie for ya. I keep sending her the on-going list. I know she'll get a kick out of it. Hugs, Taunia.

o

I'll add the additions to my list. Thanks. I also added the ABC's to my 2000 (year) list of craft supplies (see the Craft Forum I think that's where I put it) Anyway my list is already 11 pages long combined and this addition will probably make it 13
So many things I use for all crafts. That's when I do them haha

o

eyelets, setter, and anywhere punches, dominos, tiny glass marbles, sheet metal (copper, aluminum, and so on), cotton balls, clothes pins, rubbing alcohol, doilies, super glue, toothpicks

That's all I can think of right now.

o

I wonder if Taunia is still around>

o

In my "Wet & Wild" watermedia class, we make our own rubber stamps for use in watercolor/acrylic paintings. I would add the following items to the ABC list:

* Easy Cut (similar to linoleum, but easier to carve; from utrecht.com)
* Lino cutting tools (e.g., by Speedball)
* Styrofoam trays (glue to the back of hand-carved Easy Cut stamps to reinforce them)
* Mesh laundry bag (for storing similar stamps together; mesh facilitates drying)

Happy stamping,
Arlene

o

I forgot all aout this thread thanks for reposting it. I wish I was more into card making now. no one to share with I guess.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here