|Will post my "try it" butterfly in the gallery. Used a kiddie puzzle.......happened to be a 3ft Barbie (LOL). Big puzzle pieces and I might add easy to put together. Her dress happened to be lilac and the butterfly I color copied off a gift bag was purple. Traced outline of puzzle on paper cut out a little smaller than puzzle piece and glued on. Took a krylon gold pin and colored in the sides. I have since found out the puzzle pieces take acrylic paint really well. Great fun....and all kinds of possiblilities.|
|That looks great! At first I thought you meant the butterfly was already there. Very good application. |
I saw a phrase the other day that went along with puzzle pieces, something like "here's a piece of my heart"... No, it was a 9-11 project about "pieces of hope" --kids sent puzzle cards to victim. I thought it was neat. Lots you could do with "puzzle" and "pieces" for cards!
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here