|Will post my "try it" butterfly in the gallery. Used a kiddie puzzle.......happened to be a 3ft Barbie (LOL). Big puzzle pieces and I might add easy to put together. Her dress happened to be lilac and the butterfly I color copied off a gift bag was purple. Traced outline of puzzle on paper cut out a little smaller than puzzle piece and glued on. Took a krylon gold pin and colored in the sides. I have since found out the puzzle pieces take acrylic paint really well. Great fun....and all kinds of possiblilities.|
|That looks great! At first I thought you meant the butterfly was already there. Very good application. |
I saw a phrase the other day that went along with puzzle pieces, something like "here's a piece of my heart"... No, it was a 9-11 project about "pieces of hope" --kids sent puzzle cards to victim. I thought it was neat. Lots you could do with "puzzle" and "pieces" for cards!
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.