Thu, Jan 23, 03 at 17:01
|This is probably going to be one of those "I wish I hadn't asked that" type of question but here goes. I have seen puzzle piece put together to form about a 4" X 5" base for collages. There is a picture that has been decoupaged to the pieces but they still show the indentations of the puzzle. The "new" picture might be an old photograph, etc. How is that done?
Maybe traced on picture......cut out and glued on?
|Morning Rosie....I guess this could be done a few ways. Your idea would work just fine. There are "puzzle" templates for programs (forget which ones just now) that you'd import your photo to the program, then lay the "puzzle" template over it. |
I don't know why you couldn't take a real section of puzzle, decoupage your photo on that...then cut with a craft knife...?
|I was looking at the InventIt papers that are on clearance (linked in Computer Crafts) and one of them has something to do with puzzles. I don't know if the paper you print on comes perforated or what. Might be worth looking into?|
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.