Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I had a dream about mosaic paper

Posted by Minnie_TX (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 26, 03 at 14:03

I had this funny dream about that mosaic paper that you peel off the images and stick on cardstock. Does anyone know where to get it?
The sheet in my dream was about 4 feet square though!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I had a dream about mosaic paper

Now it's my turn to say "que pasa?" :-D
I'm not familiar with mosaic paper, but it sounds like something I want to find out about!

Don't you love it when you dream about arts and crafts?!

o

Carol Duvall had on a gal who made mosaic cards using that paper. From what I gather you stamp or put your picture on this paper so that you can peel it off in tiny squares to then affix to a card or whatever. I should do a search on it.

o

Loved that show......it was show #CDS 1342.

They used really thin strips of paper as spacers. The finished card was outstanding.

o

Thanks for the show number I'll look it up and maybe they'll give the source for the paper. I thought it made making a card so easy with those strips.

o

I think this is the one:
Stamped Paper Mosaics
(Boy, it is so much easier to do a google search than doing a search from hgtv!)
I loved the paper she stamped up so much I thought it was a shame to cut it all apart. Did make a very nice project, though, and looked like fun.

BTW, I had a craft dream last p.m.: I dreamed about Suze Weinberg's new Hot Pot for melting UTEE. I had it in my kitchen (LOL!) and in my dream it had a removable pot, but I melted the powder without putting the pot in. LOL! Typical clumsy me; I can't even be graceful in my dreams! :-D

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here