|I need to find something that will allow me to create my own hang tags for my crafts.
I have Avery Wizard on Word, but I can't do each "side". I can only do one side basically.
I need to be at the very least, able to type up the front, and the insides. Some How????
Do any of you have any ideas of directions I could start looking? Any ideas at all. :)
|hi Terri, |
Did you ask about this in Computer Crafts?
I wish I could help!
|Hi Terri! I'm not familiar with the Avery program...but couldn't you do your text and graphics and print them out on the cardstock you want and make that the Outside of the hangtag. Then do "another" one for the inside..and just turn the cardstock over and print that out?? Just a thought. |
I would guess you may have to "play" around so you get them all alined..on both sides...?
Some of the programs that are great for these type things are the PrintMaster, PrintArtist and PrintShop programs. My fav is the PrintShop (ver 6...an old version).
Some of the folks at the Computer Crafts forum may be able to help more with this...as Lia said. Someone may have a template for you...I'll look around and see what demo/shareware programs may be out there....I know some are buying the PS Ver6 I have for about $5-10 these days.
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here