Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cicely Mary Barker Fairies

Posted by Minnie_TX (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 28, 03 at 12:56

I posted this to the Crafts and Dec forum too

i scanned the pictures of the Cicely Mary Barker Fairies from my book and would be happy to send them to anyone in a zip file. You can really get a good idea of the original coloring on the plates in the book. Please email me at gtw000@aol.com There are 12 in all and the file contains a scan of my little Barker fairies too. I may go and buy one of the Rubber Stamps now.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cicely Mary Barker Fairies

I would love to ask for them if they were jpeg or gif. My computer cannot handle zip files; there's not enough room to download winzip & I don't understand it anyway. LOL.

o

Here is a link someone sent me It has lots of pictures of the fairies and a lot of the ones I have. My file is in WINZIP You'll like this site
Taunia you might ask over at the Computer help forum why your computer can't handle zip files. (When I download a zip file my computer extracts the files and puts them in a folder. You have to have the free application of WinZip)

Here is a link that might be useful: Flower Fairy Alphabet

o

I checked out the prices of the Barker Fairies stamps today at Michael's. $15.99
Even with 40% off coupon I couldn't get one today. Maybe next time. I've paid more for stamps via Stampin' Up but usually got at least 3 in a set.
I'll wait until they go down to 50%

o

You might want to keep an eye on eBay. I just did a search and found 4 different ones. They're between $10-15.

The prints in that link you posted are just to die for!!

BTW, shortly before your first post about the CMB fairies, I started working on a "fairy house" for a niece. It was coming along really cute and kinda got put on hold. Do you have any ideas for embellishing something like that? (It's a recycled food box.)

o

Posted by: Lia_SC I started working on a "fairy house" for a niece. It was coming along really cute and kinda got put on hold. Do you have any ideas for embellishing something like that? (It's a recycled food box.)
Lia, whatever happened to your "fairy House" I'd like to see it if you took photos

o

Minnie, can you send me the zip files of the fairies? Thanks a bunch!

o

email me at gtw at aol dot com
I don't know how to attach to emails from the my pages

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here