Sat, Jan 1, 11 at 11:46
i have learned to make beautiful cards on computer by using Microsoft publisher and take printouts. The only thing which i want to know is how to make good envelopes with hard paper or card?
|If you want to mail them, this could be a problem. They are quite strict on size and weight. Even for just giving it could be difficult as to bending and folding, but I am sure it could be done.|
|Is this what your looking for?|
Here is a link that might be useful: make envelopes
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here