Sat, Jan 1, 11 at 11:46
i have learned to make beautiful cards on computer by using Microsoft publisher and take printouts. The only thing which i want to know is how to make good envelopes with hard paper or card?
|If you want to mail them, this could be a problem. They are quite strict on size and weight. Even for just giving it could be difficult as to bending and folding, but I am sure it could be done.|
|Is this what your looking for?|
Here is a link that might be useful: make envelopes
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.