Return to the Paper Arts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm making my Valentine's

Posted by Minnie_TX (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 31, 05 at 11:04

Starting tomorrow I'm making my Valentines. I'm only going to make a few for family and others who might want to exchange them. Let me know if you want to exchange or just post to the gallery please !!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm making my Valentine's

Minnie, I'm going to post to the gallery. I feel I'm running out of time and don't want to disappoint anyone. I'm looking forward to seeing some wonderful ideas. Thanks for keeping this board alive!
~ Lorraine

o

Lorraine, I think I will too. Good idea. I really only have to "make" one - for my Granddaughter, so I can cheat a little haha

The rest usually get an email!!

o

Glad you ladies are getting started on Valentines!

You may think the link below (a children's site) is a little 'childish' but many of the ideas can be "gussied up" and used for adult cards... it's all in the materials and skill level used. Anyway, it has great ideas, including pop-ups, one of my favorites!

Here is a link that might be useful: Valentines at Enchanted Learning

o

Hi:

Just posted my Valentine for this year. I prepared a quarter fold valentine on index stock. On the front, I imprinted one row of hearts. Then I put the front on a hoop and embroidered the hedgehogs on my machine. They are really cute.

Aunt Mary

o

That is SO cute, Aunt Mary!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Aunt Mary's Valentine at the Craft Forum Gallery

o

I love it Aunt Mary. So glad you posted it!!! I've got to get on the ball!!

o

Aunt Mary, I love your card. Love the design! I just got my embroidery machine a couple of months ago and haven't tried stitching on paper yet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paper Arts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here