|If your town is like ours and you have a parade on memorial day.
you have the perfect chance to say thanks to our military.
taking the time to go and watch as the vererans march by.
while there you will be honoring those who had to die.
even if your like me, and wish we never went to war.
the veterans and troops, could still use our support i am sure.
Image link: 2004 memorial day (25 k)
MORE ON GARDENWEB...
|if you would like to see more of my cards |
you can hit previous or next to scroll through them
Here is a link that might be useful: more of my memorial day cards
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here