Thu, Apr 10, 03 at 9:53
|Don't ask me why. I was playing around with the digital camera this a.m., so I took a picture of this "kiss". I then took it to my MS Paint & made a neat looking page to use for cards or scrapbook, etc. Hope you like it! I know, GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! Just take a look. TeeHee! Enjoy! It's mine, so u can use it.|
Image link: Kiss (12 k)
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here