Fri, Feb 28, 03 at 13:54
|I stayed up until 3a.m. to do this card. It was a very difficult one to do. The digital cameral dosen't do the card much justice; but I can't get my scanner to work. The poem addage reads:
Those we love
don't go away
They walk beside us every day
but always there
Still loved, still missed
still very dear.
Keren lost her life this week from a drunk driver. This is a contribution to her 8 year old daughter. Her family is making a memory box so she will have it for years to come. Keren wasn't married; she loved life & music. In the background of the card are little musical notes. The poem was submitted to me by a card making friend from another board; who lost her own son some years back. Thank you, Linda, for your beautiful contribution! Although I didn't know Keren, I feel this was a very special card; I wanted to make for a neighbor; upon her request. I really wanted to make it right. God bless her & her family. Love & light, Taunia.
Image link: Keren's Card (35 k)
Return to the Paper Arts Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here