Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sgpmjd

Need help with complimentary colors

sgpmjd
11 years ago

I have painted my den in SW Believable Buff and my kitchen is painted SW Whole Wheat. We have an open floor plan and the kitchen and den are very visible from each other. The kitchen consists of 7 long windows so the Room is very bright. The den is not as bright but still has a good amount of light. I am looking for complementary colors in the blue or green family to coordinate with both of these paint colors. Specifically, I am looking for a coordinating/ complimentary color to paint the back of my white bookshelves located in the den. They face the kitchen. I would like to paint the kitchen island the same color (I think) to tie the two rooms together since they are both visible to one another.

I would post pictures but i am probably the most computer challenged person you will ever meet :) I am absolutely clueless as to how to get a picture from my iPad to here.

Thanks to everyone. I'm a long time lurker and decided it's finally time to join in the fun. I have learned so much from everyone. Again, thanks for your help.

Comments (3)