Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Exterior Paint Options?

Posted by mommy2nk (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 10, 12 at 20:05

We are doing some work on our backyard and my husband just mentioned to me he would like to have the house painted. I would like some ideas for color options. My roof is a gray concrete type color. We also have river rock decorating the front. I am thinking a greige type color with a whitish trim and then an accent color but need help with what areas should be painted what. I would also love some color suggestions. The painters use Frazee, but we will pay extra for other paints brands if needed. Thank so much for your input!

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Exterior Paint Options?

In addition to the suggestions you get here, you might want go to the major paint stores in your area and pick up brochures with their exterior paint ideas. You can also find them on-line.

Also try posting this on the Home Decorating forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ben Moore exterior paint ideas

o

I'd repost in home decor....lots of good color suggestions from the folks there.

o

Thanks so much, I will repost over there!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here