Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pratt&Lambert or BM Aura

Posted by sayde (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 27, 12 at 19:13

We painted the sunroom with Pratt & Lambert in the color 1493 Rockingham Green about (dare I say it) 14 years ago. It's time to repaint! We still love the color but have read good things about BM Aura and used Aura in the kitchen with success. Wondering whether to go with the P&L again or get the color matched in the Aura. Thanks to a friend who loved the color and had it made up in Aura for her den, I already have the formula. Any thought about which way to go?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pratt&Lambert or BM Aura

Aura is the way to go if you have the $$ to spend. For a sunroom that is not going to get much abuse on the walls ,I would go with the P&L

o
RE: Pratt&Lambert or BM Aura

I have and like both. The Aura is definitely the better paint, and the price is about the same for the P&L Accolade. I prefer P&L's velvet finish and many of the colors are more interesting, but the Aura applies better, I think.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here