Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BM Horizon Update & Chocolate Paint Question!

Posted by honeybeem (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 4, 11 at 16:31

Awhile back I posted about trying to find a "barely there" grey with a hint of blue. One of the suggestions was BM Horizon which I went with after trying several others and we are so happy with the choice! (btw, we've just completed refinishing the floors, that's why the room's empty in the pic!) Next is our bedroom and we'd like to try a deep chocolate color. I'm considering "bittersweet chocolate" but wonder if it would be too dark, too close to black? I'd like dark but not black obviously, preferably nothing that purple or red undertones show through...I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. Where I found this inspiration pic they suggested BM Tudor Brown...anyone who has tried and liked this color?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: BM Horizon Update & Chocolate Paint Question!

Try posting this question on the Home Decorating forum if you don't get answers here. Bittersweet chocolate color - as I imagine it based on the real thing - would be too dark for my tastes.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here