Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gray blue paint color

Posted by keuka (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 2, 11 at 14:19

I need help deciding on a gray blue paint color for my lake cottage. i have white cupboards and oyster pearl granite counters and light oak floors. please help. my wall are looking funny with all the paint samples i have tried. i love katieob color of her kitchen from a couple of years ago.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gray blue paint color

I am looking for the same thing. Leaning toward Tinsmith by Sherwin Williams.

o

Hi, I have used BM Coventry Gray in my kitchen and i love the color! It reads gray in the night and blue during the light hours.
100_5051

o

Check out Lazy Gray by SW. Very pretty and versatile.

Photobucket

o

You live on Keuka Lake??? Lucky duck!!! LOVE Keuka Lake!!! (I'm in Rochester)

SW Lazy Gray & Tinsmith is awesome. Also Monorail Silver or Magnetic Gray, or Online would be good for a little more depth with the white cabinets & oyster counters. If you go too light it will look too washed out.

Do you have the large SW samples (8x11)??? They will send you free samples this size & makes a lot of difference. Or you can upload a pic of your kitchen on their Color Visualizer.

~Jeana

o

SW Silvermist, Krypton, or Samovar Silver might work.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here