Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Entry Way/Foyer Paint Color--Help!!!!! Pics please!

Posted by erikamc (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 29, 10 at 8:15

Hello, I am picking paint colors for a new house and need help to pick the entry way/foyer color. The foyer is two story and will be well lit. We are using Benjamin Moore paint and are considering Smokey Taupe and Manchester Tan but are open to ideas. Please post pictures of your foyers!!! Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Entry Way/Foyer Paint Color--Help!!!!! Pics please!

Here is an image in a foyer. I know Manchester Tan is a appears light. BM recommends it if you want your space to look big. Ethan Allen has it on many display walls in their store. Guess it depends if you are going for light and airy or warm and cozy.

Here is a link that might be useful: decor pad

o

Here are photos of our Entry and if you check the link from "My Page" you can see adjacent room photos where the colors continue.

Our colors are SW rather than BM. Not personally familiar with the colors you mention but ours are: Accent in Foyer continuing into LR - Latte; LR/DR and first flight of the stairs is Kilim Beige; then in the corner changes to Divine White. We also have good light on the 1st floor but used the Divine White through the interior hallway upstairs.

Our most difficult decisions were where to break the colors.

Hope this helps. Good luck in your new home.

Here is a link that might be useful: Foyer

o

Thanks fnmroberts! I love your colors; I think they are similar to the ones I am considering!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here