Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SW Creme 7556

Posted by Eyegirlie (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 6, 11 at 17:15

My DH has chosen creme for our master bathroom; he's very big into a bright and light colored bathroom. I've searched and searched the internet for pictures of houses with this color but have come up blank. Anyone else used it on a wall??

Our other house colors are rain (dining, laundry, half bath), latte (master bedroom and tv room), bittersweet stem (about everything else) and westhighland white for the trim

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SW Creme 7556

If you do a google search of the words creme 7556, there are references to how this color looks. One person wrote that it looked like lemon sorbet. It was used in the foyer and kitchen on the remodel show The Unsellables.

Yellows are tricky - in a bathroom the color will bounce around itself and intensify.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Unsellables

o
RE: SW Creme 7556

We are building a house and planning on using this color for most of our main living areas. We still have a while before paint goes in, but I will let you know how it looks!

Have you used sherwin williams color visualization tool? That helped me choose that color over other tan/beige options.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here