Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sffamily_gw

white on white exterior color scheme and roof color

sffamily
11 years ago

Hi There,

I am in a pickle and could use some expert help. My house had a shake roof, had a long flat roof entry, and was painted rather dark colors. We are doing a remodel in which we removed the flat roof and roof structure, brought the front door out, and are trying to make the house look more appealing and welcoming. I want to go with a white on white color scheme for the exterior of the house, with a color pop on the front door. The roof has been partially installed and they installed the wrong color. I wanted a monochromatic dark grayish color roof, but what is on there is Landmark TL Country Gray which is a patchwork of colors. What color roof would go best with a white on white color scheme? Is Landmark TL Moire Black too stark? They don't offer any other colors so they I would have to spend more money and go to Presidential Shadow Gray. My windows are Kolbe and Kolbe Abolone white. Can you recommend roof color for white on white? Also if you have suggestions for colors for white on white that would be helpful. Thank you.

Comment (1)