Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Concrete walkway colors

Posted by Ellusionz (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 16, 13 at 14:12

I've finally decided on my house colors and now need to find a color to have them do my walkway with. The house will be a medium gray, trim a teal and door a yellowish with bit of orange. The SW guy recommended doing a darker gray for the sidewalk but I'm wondering if that would be too much gray? My only other idea would be to do a brown color or lighter gray... any of suggestions y'all might have? Thanks! :)

Pic is of my (messy) house so you can see the way the sidewalk is...they'll be painting the front porch and the walkway to it.

This post was edited by Ellusionz on Mon, Sep 16, 13 at 14:26

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Concrete walkway colors

So I decided to use SW Spicey hue :) A bit bright but I like it!

o

Oh, my. It's certainly cheery!

I love people who are not afraid of color.

o

I love it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here