Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrshunter_gw

Overwhelmed with Paint choices, help!

MrsHunter
10 years ago

We are building a new construction home, 1500 square feet, 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, an open living, dining, and kitchen, with vaulted ceilings. All of our wood work is a clear coat (natural) rustic alder, with oil rubbed bronze fixtures. The flooring for most of the house is an engineered wood, that is a golden maple. The bathrooms and laundry room will be tile of some sort in a brown/tan color (still haven't found the right tile yet). Our painter uses SW.

We have went to the store a couple of times to look at swatches and I'm just so overwhelmed. I thought I wanted a greyish color, but I'm now thinking a brownish grey instead (without the purpleish hue). I know lightening will play a huge role in this but obviously since this a new construction I have no idea how that will be until after...

Right now we are thinking of SW Bungalow Beige (for the whole living room, entry, dining room, and kitchen, SW Sticks and Stones (for the bedrooms), and SW White duck for laundry rooms and bathrooms, also probably use this for the ceiling.

What does GW say?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville