Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
piscesgirl

Advise - Need to select new bathroom paint tonight!

piscesgirl
10 years ago

Having a heck of a time with paint color for master bathroom. Every time I think I have a color I like I then see it at another time in the day and I hate it.

We want a "greige" color (beige/grey) leaning more toward the beige than the grey. We don't want anything with a blue, green, or purple undertone

Colors I like during day looks green at night, colors I like at night look blush during day. Had to pick a color this weekend (day) for contractor and in a rush selected Benjamin Moore Tapestry Beige. Contractor painted it today and we hate it...husband says it looks like greenboard.

Does anyone have any color recommendations? Husband wants Revere Pewter, but I am concerned it may be too dark. Looked also at Edgecomb Grey but during the day it had a blush undertone. I am so lost.

Need to figure something out tonight if possible so contractor can repaint tomorrow and we don't delay the job. Ugh!

Bathroom details: Small 7.5'x7' bathroom. One window, Cree soft white LED lights. Bathroom has Calcatta marble floor, white subway shower with glass walls, 82" espresso cabinet running one wall and and white wainscotting around remaining room. So the paint will be in a very small area of the room.

Comment (1)