Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Master Bedroom Color

Posted by houseofclouse (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 22, 10 at 15:53

My room is currently a very dark but bright blue (original owner)..the interior designer suggested SW Macadamia but I'm just not sure I'm a fan after putting the sample up. I grabbed a sample of SW Sleepy Blue thinking maybe Sleepy would be a calming color.. not sure about that either.
Anyone have any suggestions for me? I'm also looking at a master bathroom color. The ID suggested sedate gray but not sure about that just cause it reminds me of dry wall a little. So I got a sample of Krypton (too dark says hubby) and North Star....not sure a bout it yet.. too blue not enough gray? I dont know... any help is WELCOMED!!! BTW I need to know ASAP the painter is coming Wednesday! THX

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Master Bedroom Color

Did you post this on the home decorating board? People are very familiar with paint colors on that board :) Good Luck!

o
RE: Master Bedroom Color

I smell spam just above me. :)

Anyway - I would HIGHLY recommend you choose some bedding or drapes to pull a paint color from. It is much harder to match things to an already painted room, than the other way around.
People on the decorating forum are very helpful, so as kelbie said, you may want to head over there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here