Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bchabino_gw

Bedroom wall color help needed-picture included

bchabino
10 years ago

I am struggling with what color to paint our guest bedroom. I was trying to stay with a beach theme as we are in Florida.

I downloaded an online tool but still can't come up with anything. Neither could my neighbor. The pillow in the back is a deep bright coral.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (5)

• Annie Deighnaugh
    10 years ago

You might post this on the home decor thread...lots of helpful people there.

The color is so strong in the bedding, I think I'd go with an almost white with just a tinge of blue. Maybe BM crystal springs.

• ashef
    10 years ago

I'd like a very pale aqua -- agree with Annie that the wall color can't be strong because the bedding is such a strong color. I'd try BM Colony Green (pale aqua, not really green). I think the hardest part is going to be finding a color light enough but not insipid/sickly pale. You're going to need to try several paint samples -- paint 2 coats of each sample paint on poster board and look at it in the room for at least 24 hours.

• akl_vdb
    10 years ago

Ok, I have a similar colour bedspread and racking my brain as to paint. I was thinking a soft yellow, almost butter colour. In your case, maybe the colour of sand. The furniture might get lost in it though. Good luck!

• Holly- Kay
    10 years ago

I think a pale yellow would look great. BM lemon sorbet is color of the year and I love it.

• southernstitcher
    10 years ago

I second the Lemon Sorbet. I think it would look great in there, it's such a pretty color, and would go so well with the bedding.

Sponsored
Premier Home Services, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Loudoun County Complete Turn-Key Contracting Solutions