Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help with SW Eastlake Gold Please!

Posted by jennybeeb (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 8, 10 at 14:03

We painted our upstairs bedroom SW Eastlake Gold, and I know they say it's easier picking out the wall color after your have your bedding and decor...But I have loved this color ever since I saw it, so I painted first anyway.

I'm a little unsure how to acheive the soft, flowy look that I want for the bedroom though.

We have this furniture (this pic is not our room though):

Go

Here are two duvets I'm considering:
Go

Go

I can't decide if they'll be easy to coordinate with other colors and textures within the room, or if maybe the black is too bold and more difficult to work with?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

As far as window treatments, I have thought about going with a monotone/something similar to the wall color in either a silk dupioni or other flowy fabric.

Any ideas of what I could do with my room? Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help with SW Eastlake Gold Please!

Talented decorators on the Home-Dec. Forum....

Faron

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here