Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New post!!! Exterior trim color help needed!!!

Posted by kled2008 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 18, 12 at 8:29

We have a home under contract that needs trim and window painting as well as shutters added. I would like some shade of warm gray (I think) but am open to suggestions. There are currently stained doors/windows and white doors windows and I'd like to make them all the same. Can anyone suggest paint colors/finishes for our windows, trim and new shutters?
Thanks so much!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New post!!! Exterior trim color help needed!!!

I don't have any color suggestions, but I don't see a need for shutters. Or even room for them on most of the windows.

o
RE: New post!!! Exterior trim color help needed!!!

graywings, you are right...most of the windows on this side of the home do not have room for shutters. It's actually the front of the house that would get them. I'll try to post a photo soon!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here