Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wolfpackmom_gw

Dunn Edwards Boutique Beige DE6178

Wolfpackmom
10 years ago

(I have submitted a post on the decorating forum also) - Has anyone used this color? I live on the east coast and Dunn Edwards stores are not located here. Am thinking of having a BM or SW store mix me a sample but I would like to see if anyone has used it and what they think first - undertones, etc. Thanks!

Comments (2)

• Holly- Kay
    10 years ago

Can't help with the paint Wolf but I was wondering how you are liking your Smith Brother's furniture and what store in NC you bought it from? I bought my BY recliners and quite a few other pieces from furniture land south about 10 years ago but I think there are better stores in the High Pointe area.

• Wolfpackmom
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Holly-Kay, Our furniture is being delivered this Monday - about 1 week ahead of schedule. We ordered Smith Brothers - Sofa #311 and Tilt Back Chair and Ottoman #932. We bought from a high end furniture store close by were I live - Carriage House Furniture, Jacksonville NC. All of their furniture is made in the USA. Furniture Land South - we bought a lot of furniture (including the family room set we are replacing) from there, I don't remember the exact year but I want to say 7 years ago and were very disappointed with delivery, set up and the furniture. We live in easterm NC, but do not shop the furniture outlets. It's not worth the drive over there.
    When we shopped to buy (and I have looked since December!) we went to the three closest stores that carry SB. CH beat both of the other stores by at least $1000. so it really pays to shop around.